Wednesday 11 November 2015

Life Gives You What You Ask Of It.

Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.


"You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." 

Nancy D. Solomon


It's interesting that, as you go through life, you can look back and often see patterns. Maybe situations or relationships will jump out at you and you can see similarities throughout your life. 
Maybe the patterns are more prominent in your own behaviour. 

I know that whenever I reach a crossroads in my life, more than at any other time, I sit up and take notice of my current situation and my recent past, in order to analyse my life, with the intention of making improvements, so that I can make progress. 

As we all know, if we keep doing the same things we get the same results. In order to make our lives better we need to change our behaviours, especially our habits and, even more so, our choices. 

We need to ensure when making choices in life, that we only accept what is good enough...... good enough for us, as we are worthwhile, valuable human beings. 

We all get what we ask for in life. We must have the belief and courage to ask for what we deserve and not accept anything less. That will ensure that we do actually get what we ask for, whether it be a great job/ business, a wonderful partner or amazing family and friends or the ultimate..... inner peace, peace of mind and financial freedom.

Wishing you all peace and love always,

Shaleza xx


Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.






No comments:

Post a Comment