Sunday 1 November 2015

My New Beginning.

Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.


There have been many changes in my life over the last few months. Some very sudden and others quite long and drawn out. 

In the last week, a decision was finally reached to conclude a personal connection, which I know will be of benefit to my life. 

I felt this outcome would come to pass for the longest while, but I thought that when it happened I would be emotionally distraught, even devastated. That turned out not to be the case. 

I'm happy to realise that I have made great progress in terms of my awareness of thought and my ability to not let negative thoughts and negative emotions cause me to react. 

I had a range of thoughts and emotions for a short time, which I accepted and I was able to minimise my hurt, disappointment and sadness. I am happily ready to move on. 

Everything happens for a reason. As a wise and special person once said 'A gem cannot be polished without friction nor man perfected without trials'.

I have come through this trial a better, more aware person. I am ready to move forward to live a happier, more balanced and stable life. 

There are many goals to achieve, much love to share, enjoying each glorious moment, knowing the future brings with it a great life for us all. 

Wishing you all peace and love always, 

Shaleza xx


Click Here to Subscribe and receive your free Gift Collection of E-Books.








No comments:

Post a Comment